Prior to heading to the Quicken Loans National, stay up to date on all important spectator information to make your experience more enjoyable. Be in the know on what is and is not allowed inside the gates. Get familiar with the course layout, transportation options, the best places to eat, and the top viewing locations around the course. Make a memory while at the 2018 Quicken Loans National.
TPC Potomac | June 25 – July 1, 2018
|date||event||Gate times||Box Office Hours||info||TV|
|Monday||Perfect Sense Pro-Am||Course closed to public||Closed|
|Tuesday||Professional practice rounds||Course closed to public||Closed|
|Wednesday||Quicken Loans National Pro-Am presented by MetLife||6:30 a.m.||6:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Youth golf exhibition
approx. 2 p.m.
|Thursday||Round 1||7 a.m.||7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Golf Channel 3-7 p.m.|
|Friday||Round 2||7 a.m.||7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Golf Channel 3-7 p.m.|
|Saturday||Round 3||7:30 a.m.||7 a.m. - 3 p.m.||Golf Channel 1-2:45 p.m. CBS 3-6 p.m.|
|Sunday||Round 4||7:30 a.m.||7 a.m. - 3 p.m.||Golf Channel 1-2:45 p.m. CBS 3-6:30 p.m.|
Before heading to the Quicken Loans National, know what can and can’t be brought in through the gates.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- Opaque bags 6″ x 6″ x 6″
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Cell phones, smartphones and tablets – MUST be on silent mode and adhere to the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6″; no cases (Wednesday only)
- Umbrellas without sleeves
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)
- Collapsible chairs without carry bags
- Binoculars without case
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- No bags larger than 6″ x 6″ x 6″, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind
- No video cameras (all week)
- No cameras (during competition rounds, Thursday-Sunday). On Wednesday, professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No signs, posters or banners
FIRST AID, AUTOGRAPHS & GOLF ETIQUETTE
Should an emergency occur, contact any uniformed tournament personnel or law enforcement personnel in order to expedite medical assistance. First aid tents are displayed on all course maps.
During the competition rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. Autograph Alley for youth will be designated behind the clubhouse.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
transportation & parking
Limited quantities of on-site parking the the 2018 Quicken Loans National are available for purchase online for $75. Lot C on-site parking cannot be purchased at the course on the day of the tournament. The Lot C parking lot addresses is 10051 Oaklyn Drive, Potomac, MD 20854.
General parking for the 2018 Quicken Loans National is located at Rock Springs Parking Lot. General parking is $20 (CASH ONLY) and paid upon entry to the lot. Complimentary shuttles will run between the parking lot and the Main Entrance of the tournament at TPC Potomac.
Rock Springs Parking Lot
6720 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
UBER AND RIDESHARE
Taking Uber or a rideshare to the Quicken Loans National? Make sure to use the designated drop-off/pick-up location when requesting a ride.
10051 Oaklyn Drive
Potomac, MD 20854